Product Name: CM Blogpost Structured Data
Internal Name: CM Blogpost Structured Data
Description: Google Search and other engines are working hard to understand the content of a webpage a blogpost. But sometimes you can help a little providing explicit clues about the meaning of a page by including structured data. Structured data is a standardised format for providing information about a page and classifying the page content; for example, on a recipe page, what are the ingredients, the cooking time and temperature, the calories, and so on. This can also be set for blogpost, newsarticles,...
This module adds ld+json structured data to the html code so search engines understand better you blogpost.
Step 1 : Personalise the module if needed
- The module is default set to retrieve company name and logo from the HubSpot site_settings variables and the google blogpost AMP settings.
- Check here your AMP settings, replace in the slug xxxxxx with your hubid https://app.hubspot.com/settings/xxxxxx/website/blogs/
- Check here you company name, its the name HubSpot is using in the footer of all your emails, replace in the slug xxxxxx with your hubid https://app.hubspot.com/settings/xxxxxx/marketing/email/configuration
- If you need to overrule the HubSpot data go to the designmanager en edit the module. Uncheck the use_hubspot_site_settings default setting.
- Update the Company Name and Company Logo
Step 2: Add the module to your blog template
- Go to the designmanager and open your blog template to edit
- Add you CM Blogpost Structured Data module in the body part of the template
- Save the template
Step 3: Test the structured data
You can always test your structured data here