Product Name: CM Organization Structured Data
Internal Name: CM Organization Structured Data
Description: Google Search and other engines are working hard to understand the content of a webpage. But sometimes you can help by providing explicit clues about the meaning of a page by including structured data. Structured data is a standardized format for providing information about a page and classifying the page content.
Step 1: Add the module to your template
- Go to the Design Manager and open your template
- Add the CM Organization Structured Data
- Save the template
Step 2 : Personalize the module if needed
- The module is default set to retrieve company name and logo from the HubSpot site_settings variables and the google blogpost AMP settings.
- Check here your AMP settings, replace in the slug xxxxxx with your hubid https://app.hubspot.com/settings/xxxxxx/website/blogs/
- Check here you company name, its the name HubSpot is using in the footer of all your emails, replace in the slug xxxxxx with your hubid https://app.hubspot.com/settings/xxxxxx/marketing/email/configuration
- If you need to overrule the HubSpot data go to the designmanager en edit the module. Uncheck the use_hubspot_site_settings default setting.
- Update the Fields
Step 3 : Test the structured data
You can always test your structured data here