A HubSpot blog can not be staged, and is always directly live. Sometimes you want to keep it a little secret so you can finish the design the first articles before everybody can admire it. This module can help you out!
This module doesn't affect to your SEO because it won't block the content from displaying. This module will display a popup asking for the password on the top of your content.
This module is not the most secured way to protect your content. The module asks for a password when the blog is accessed and set a cookie. A password is not asked when you access the HubSpot CMS.
If you are looking to lock your blog on a real login you can ask us for a quote. But that solution won't be useful for most of the blogs (because won't be indexed by any search engine like Google).
This module can be used in your blog template
How to install the custom module:
Step 0 (only if you don't have yet the module in your portal): Visit our marketplace, choose the Simple browser login custom module and click on install for free (yes, for free :) ).
Step 1 : Personalise the module
- Got to the HubSpot design manager and open/ edit the Module
- in the JS part of the module the password is set to leadstreet2018 you can change it if needed and save the module
- in the CSS part of the module you can change the colors of the overlayer popup and font.
Step 2 Add the module to your blog template
- Go to the designmanager and open your blog template to edit
- Add you CM Simple browser login module on top
- Save the template
Watch the video :
01/oct/2018, in some situation we noticed that the module displays a white page. Moving the module to the footer solved the issue.